Thursday, July 9, 2020

Birthday week Stay-cay wrap up




Back to work tomorrow. I’m ready. It’s been a great week hearing from so many friends and family sending out birthday wishes and just chilling out and indulging myself in my art bubble. 
I have yet to master Procreate and the ins and outs of my new iPad but I’ve navigated through some fits and starts. I’m finishing up a set of junk journals to send out to The Marketplace but the big news is that my first set of “Journals to the People” (in the photo) was listed in  The Marketplace this morning!! Two of them had sold before I had even checked the website. Several hours later the video was up (nerve wracking to watch) and when I checked the website around 6pm they had all sold!
It’s seriously surreal stalking around the internet watching how other people who know nothing about me are responding to my art. What a day!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow... how wonderful is that? I missed out but hopefully one of these times I’ll get there before they’re gone. So happy for you.
    I hope your work re-entry week is smooth.
    Be well.💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roseanne! I have another set that should be listed before the end of the month. I won't know in advance. She usually lists them in the morning, well before the video is uploaded. I'll let you know when I see the next group in her shop. Thanks for all of you kind words and support❤

      Delete
  2. Very cool news about your journals! What a feather in your cap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprising they went so fast. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete