Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Gift of Zentangle

Good Morning lovely tangle friends. Here I am, before the crack of dawn, with my coffee and finishing up Joey's latest challenge (which was the perfect string to head this post). I tweaked the string a teensy bit but, without further ado...



The 5 names I just pulled out of the ginger jar:

Joey (Ms. "Made by" herself)
Susan (South Africa)
Jean Chaney
Yorkshire Tortoise
1 Art Lady Kate

Many thanks to everyone for your regular visits to my blog and for being such generous and thoughtful commenters. This activity inspires me and constantly excites me as an artist. I love seeing all of the work you guys create and the challenges that continuously push us all out of our comfort zones. This community means so much to me.
So ladies, please send me your snail mail address and I'll get these out to you as soon as I hear from you:         michelewynne1 (at) gmail (dot) com. 



These are the Bijou refrigerator magnets I'm just finishing up. Sorry for the blurry pic. The sun still hasn't quite come up and my camera hates incandescent light and they're laminated so a little reflection doesn't help matters. Yes...more gems.

HaPpY hApPy HoLiDaYs!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's a great Joey gift! (The tangled one ;-)) Those magnets are cool too.
    Thank you as well for the inspiration you give me with your beautiful work and Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ilse! I am always inspired by your work as well and envious of your steady hand;-)

      Delete
  2. They're all beautiful. Congratulations to the winners. And merry Christmas, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your present is all tied up with its ribbon which looks awesomely 3D. And a present for me too, how very kind. I will email you. Have a very merry time with lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the Joey challenge! I'm just going to keep an eye on you for inspiration. Period. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, Michele. I will send you my address. Congrats to the other winners as well. What a treat! I love your gems too! How clever to make magnets this way. Perfect for a useful display!

    ReplyDelete