Saturday, March 21, 2015

That's New to Me Week 11~B patterns

Btl Joos, Bly, Balawat & Black Pearls

Yay! I was able squeak in some drawing time last night and this morning. That's New to Me Challenge Week 11 was to introduce a new B pattern into our repertoire. I've been wanting to do Btl joos (Tanglepatterns.com) for a while now. I like the Dr. Seuss quality of it. I found Balawat (the central flower) at Perfectly4med. I love the patterns Neil Burley creates. They are not easy and quite a triumph when one is achieved. This is one of the simpler ones.
This was a fun challenge. All but Black Pearls are new to me.Bly was found on Tanglepatterns.com 

Plus a few random tiles. I was playing around with some watercolor washes on my hand cut bristol vellum tiles. This one began with the pattern I drew along the string line and I cannot, for the life of me, find the name of the pattern now. I had drawn it in my sketchbook weeks ago. I know it's from texasdoxiemama. If anyone out there knows what it's called please comment.
Artoo, Black Pearls, Printemps, Arc Flower, Tipple & a mystery pattern

Bunzo, Barberpole, Squavolution, Crescent Moon
and a pattern (maybe Copada) I saw on Lily Tangles 

This was just a random doodle I did the other night during my Downton Abbey marathon.

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments!

6 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful! Lovely colours in the second one and great use of Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these tiles are wonderful! Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all 3 of your tiles!! Your first New to Me B tile is amazing!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/03/my-new-to-me-b-entry-for-suzymosh-creations-challenges/

    ReplyDelete