Monday, September 14, 2020

On my Desk: Watercolor Week

I've been working on a series of journals to send off to Lindsey's Marketplace later on in the month as well as a book for great nephew #2 expected to meet our family next month.

I'm also playing around with ideas for a piece of artwork for the baby's room. I'm a bit ADD right now and need to focus on baby.


This week I'm all about watercolor and Instagram Inspiration so I can finish up the baby book with a smattering of my own original art. I tend to get lost in detail and really want to dial it back so I can move more loosely and quickly. One of my favorite artists is Rae Missigman. Her watercolor florals are right up my alley.

Yesterday I had a play.  I made some copies and added some quick line work.
I've had these pics floating around on my desk for weeks. This is great nephew #1. I love this pic. He's so Baby Gap❤️ and there's the two of us at Christmas. This is the last time I saw him.

Anyhoo...I had a packaging card from some Gelatos I bought a few weeks ago and quicky created this tag that can now live propped up on my desk lamp.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment