Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Journals to the People: Wild at Heart

 

Love this journal. This is one of 6 journals I made for for Lindsey’s September Challenge where we were to use a selection of book and floral themed digitals from her shop.
I also had a play with mixed media on the cover with collage, paint and texture stenciling. My journals are generally “anything goes” in terms of style meaning no theme. I include what I like. If it looks good on the page, it stays.





There's a lot of collage going on.



There’s some of my eco-printed pages within.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele!
    Well, I have come back to look around again, and there is so much to see! I wish I had as much inspiration as you do! I am enjoying your blog and luv what I see too. I will look forward to seeing your new creations on Lindseys videos.

    Your friend,
    Rhonda Lee

    ReplyDelete