Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Journals to the People: Up Up and Away

I love how this journal came out. It's a repurposed hard cover book covered with some embossed art paper that I've been hoarding for about a year. It was a one - off I purchased at my local S.C.R.A.P.
Once I finally got the book covered, I struggled with putting paint to it because loved the original olive green color but it just didn't feel finished.
Anyhoo, I overcame the fears and went for it.

This journal was created for Lindsey Zenor's Marketplace using digital prints from her shop. I'm slowly getting used to using digitals. I really enjoy deconstructing & reconstructing.



Tuck corners made from scraps.
a little collage with a copy of one of my watercolors
painty papers
more collage
yet more collage
did I mention collage?


I love this little stamp, another S.C.R.A.P. fave. It's sorta become my thang.

Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, Michele! This is just beautiful. You’ve been busy. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosanne! Yeah...it keeps me out of trouble;-)

      Delete