Thursday, June 18, 2020

Journals to the People: Yellow Birds

The big news here at Coffee & Creativity is the acquisition of an iPad and I’ve got 4 new journals that I’m getting ready to mail off to The Marketplace at Nevermore Creations. The iPad is a huge deal for me because I’m not a computer person at all but things such as they are now, I have to adapt my home to be more user friendly since I won’t be seeing the inside of my cafe any time soon.

The Deets for Yellow Birds:
5 1/2” x 8 1/2” x 1 1/4”
72 pages
Digital Kits from Nevermore Creations
   Wisteria and Hydrangea 
   Hydrangea and Butterflies 
   Wisteria and Roses
   Button Labeled Botanicals

I don’t see myself venturing out to the craft shops anytime soon either. I’m going to support the shops of the crafty ladies who have made the last few months bearable with all of the amazing inspiration they’ve been sharing on their YouTube channels.


Lindsey Zenor at Nevermore Creations hosts a monthly challenge using her digital kits so I ordered some printed kits and got to work.




I did some Eco-printing last week. It’s a HUGE pain in the a$$ but the joy and satisfaction I get when I start peeling off the leaves to reveal this kind of awesomeness is well worth it.

I had made some faux handmade paper several months ago using hydrangea petals.
I’m very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment