Friday, June 19, 2020

Journals to the People: Peacock



 
The Deets:
June Challenge Junk Journal for The Marketplace at Nevermore Creations
Soft (ish) mixed media cover-collaged scrapbook paper, painted and stenciled
5  1/2” x 8 1/2” x 1 1/2”
2 hand sewn signatures 
144 pages
Digital images from Nevermore Creations:
   Wisteria and Hydrangea 
   Wisteria and Roses
   Hydrangea and Butterflies 
   Button Labeled Botanicals
Copies of my original art

Faux handmade paper belly band


Avocado dyed paper

small collages

larger collages


tri -fold tuck ins and Eco-printed tuck spots
more tri-fold tuck ins

so this was a fun collage... I trying to find more ways to use up my mulberry paper scrap stash.
The botanical in this collage is a reduced copy of my original watercolor.

Another copy of my original watercolor. I did some detailing on the copy with Prismacolor pencils and Staedtler Triplus Fineliners.


I managed to include a bit of my embellishment stash. The belly band is an old watercolor background with scraps of decorative napkin decoupaged on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment