Sunday, November 11, 2018

Diva Challenge #375 & My Week in Art...

Use My Tangle: "Burtz" by Fabienne Blumberg
I saw this version of a simplified "Mooka"
on Jem Millers blog The Ragged Ray

The Trainwreck Art Journal
loved the streaky nature of this page 

I'm in the process of making a couple of art journals including another Trainwreck journal and I finished this for a swap:

For Trashy and Flowish Junk Journals FB group Signature Swap

This signature consists of two 8 1/2 x 11 inch pages, folded in half to create 8 pages decorated using purple, orange, black and white as the color parameters.

Pockets stuffed with tags, postcards and other bits of paper ephemera

There was no theme but I had the last bits of some fun, masquerade, decorative papers and an eclectic assortment of costume history/decorative art images.



a handmade envelope paper clipped onto the back page...

...filled with little bits of ephemera,
 hand painted stickers
 and a washi tape sampler on a library swipe card

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your thoughtful and generous comments delight and inspire me 😍





4 comments:

  1. Now how lucky can a tangler girl get. The most perfect backdrop for Burtz. Just loooooove it. And all the other work...oh, Michele, so much to look at and admire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always curious to discover your new post and never disappointed!
    Beautiful work Michele and a gorgeous contribution for Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is your wonderful composition of Burtz in such great colors. I also like your journals very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I have very old coffee maker now i want to change it black and decker coffee maker manual somebody suggest me to buy this coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete