Saturday, August 13, 2016

String Challenge #157 and some Travelling Tangles


It's a String Thing Challenge #157: Duotangle
featuring "Abeko" and"Phroz"

Looks like Duotangles are hot this week;-) This was great fun as I'm quite into "Abeko" lately.
I decorated my Travelling Tangle note cards with it;-)

I used it on this Travelling Tangle I completed recently:
Sabrina Kirjavainen from Finland sent these two lovely pieces:


I finished this piece from Sandy Kelley-Jones with "Hollyhock" and "Caviar":

Sandy sent me this (the line-work is perfection):
look how perfect the Onomato orbs are
 I can only dream of such precision;-)

I finished Debra Huff's piece with Ruutz, Diva Dance and Sandswirl. I "Tipple" everything;-)



I had just finished this:
6"x8" multi-media sketchbook ZIA

I put this group of ATC's up for swap a few weeks ago:

Sandy Kelley-Jones finished this one off so beautifully. There's some metallic and a little glitter going on here which sadly doesn't quite get captured in photographs.
This one travelled to The Netherlands:
Here's Kim Aarts fantastic finish

That's it for this week;-) Check out the Travelling Tangles Project page on Facebook to see more awesome collaborations!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your thoughtful and generous comments delight and inspire me.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Michele, I see so many lovely travelling tiles- it is so interesting to see two separate Zentangle styles melt together in a tile.
    What about a cooperation between USA and Germany?? I would be thrilled to share with you some travelling tiles as I admire your style very much!
    Greetings, Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simone! I would love to share a Travelling Tangle with you. Here's my email: michelewynne1@gmail.com
      Please send me your address and I can post something off to you this week;-)

      Delete
  2. So many pretty things! I really love Abeko. It's really versatile as a tangle, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie Jennifer! It's my new favorite pattern;-)

      Delete
  3. That sketchbook ZIA is stunning. I could lose myself for hours just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jem! I really lost myself in the drawing of it too;-)

      Delete