I managed to get an early shot at a couple of challenges this week. I've got a lot going on in the next several days so I figured it was now or never so I kept it pretty simple. I just created a couple of new sets of watercolor ATC's for an upcoming swap celebrating Spring. I messed up on one of the strips as I cut them down and ended up with 4 cards that were 1/4" short on the length so I figured this was the perfect opportunity to use them.
The Diva challenge is to use the pattern "Fassett". I've had problems with this pattern in the past because I made the mistake of working too small. This worked out pretty great.
Roman Numeral String Series: VII
Patterns: Queen's Crown, Nipa, Gotcha & Zails
Joey's challenge provided the string and 4 patterns that we were asked to use at least one. HA! Well I always challenge myself to use them all, for better or worse. I'm not super crazy about this one...it got a little overworked but that's how I roll;-)
As ever, thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your thoughtful and generous comments always make my day!