Thursday, July 29, 2021

Journals to the People: Hello Sunshine

 

Hello Sunshine was sent off to consignment several weeks ago and recently listed. The cover is a re-purposed hard cover book using my favorite batik cotton fabric to cover. 


It’s a challenge journal for Lindsey Zenors Marketplace where we are to use specified digitals from her shop at Nevermore Creations 17, so there's a nod to bees and lemons here and there, but I really enjoy mashing up my favorite bits with the designated digitals and doing a little deconstruction to make them serve me rather than trying to design to serve the digital (quite a struggle for me when I first started using digitals). Lindsey's flip through on her YouTube channel is here.

I used some original gelli prints, lots of collage bits, and copies of my original mixed media work.
Stuff your stuff in here. I did subsequently fill all of the bands and tuck spots after the photo was taken.
I luvs me some collage.






 

There’s a lot of journaling  spots throughout the journal.









No comments:

Post a Comment