Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Project Share: A Postcard Swap


I had a crafty fun day today. I finished up a couple of postcards for a swap for one of my Facebook groups.

I was having so much fun I made some more...


This is for another swap in the same group. It's a Template swap. The shoe template was determined by the groups admin as is the prescribed dimensions of 6"x8". This kind of thing is way out of my comfort zone, especially the glitter.

I started my crafty morning with this awesome caprese wrap. The sun was shining down on my cutting board and the colors were so gorgeous I couldn't help but take a photo😉





5 comments:

  1. Great postcards Michele. This kind of collage is out of my comfort zone, but beautiful to admire in others. My favourite is the Beauty one, perhaps because of the intensity of the greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jem! The collage cards are out of my comfort zone as well. The backgrounds are easy. I had these already made weeks ago. It's composition and focal points that cause me hours of indecision and auditioning components. Then it "seems" like suddenly it all comes together😉

      Delete
  2. Michele, you always impress! And your comfort zone? I think it's much larger than you give yourself credit for! These are absolutely stunning. I love all of them, especially the ones with a vintage feel. As always, thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I had fun with those images from the Trader Joe's flyers😉

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete