Sunday, August 1, 2021

Journals to the People: “Delilah”



Delilah is getting ready to go off to consignment at Nevermore Creations 17, Lindsey Zenors online papercrafting website. I finally busted into a small stash of quilting fabrics I've been hoarding since lockdown last year. I found a website where you could order in 1/2 yard increments. It took months to get the order because several pieces came from the UK. This is a gorgeous William Morris print.
I went a little extra with the metal corners, book plate, and the charms and beading.


I also busted into my stash of  hand rolled paper beads.


I generally don't do much in the way of ruffed edging but...there ya go.


This was a challenge journal for Lindsey which requires the use of specific digital prints from her shop. 












There's some gelli prints here and there















No comments:

Post a Comment