Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Journals to the People: "Musings"

 



Digi Mash-up, mixed media, anything goes, stash busting junk journal.
...just tryin' ta use my stuff...
After 2 months of not buying stuff, I'm finishing up a group of books to send off to Lindsey Zenor's Marketplace. If you don't know Lindsey's shop and you're in to junk journaling, her shop Nevermore Creations 17 is a paper crafting mini mall. The Marketplace section is her consignment shop.
She has sold several of my journals and I've purchased other artists works from The Marketplace as well.
I love making journals and I love trying new techniques. I watch hours and hours of Youtube videos and craft along daily but there's really only one thing that seriously inspires  and advances my art: holding a journal in my hands and flipping through and appreciating every page. There's always something new to learn.
Hmmnnn...the weather is crap today and the lighting less than optimal.









No comments:

Post a Comment