Thursday, January 9, 2020

Project Share: Mixed Media Master Boards

 These are 4 masterboards inspired by a challenge on the Facebook group "The Mixed Media Emporium"

A masterboard is an arty background that you can either cut up and use in other projects and/or make copies of to use in other projects.
These started off as a painty project trying to use up book pages that I had brayered acrylic paint onto and stenciled.

 The originals are 6x9 inches. I took them to Office Max where they scanned and reduced them so they would fit 2 to a page. I printed them on parchment resume papers that I had in 4 different tones intending to use them in junk journal signatures.
 I used some of my old Zentangle tiles from my dud pile
I cut a few pages down the middle to make these tri-fold journaling tuck-ins.

I love how these turned out.




2 comments:

  1. These look lovely Michele. I love those hints of your old Zentangle tiles, and great to know they had a second life in them. And of course your coffee rings and spills add your signature mark to these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jem! I have quite a stash of Zentangle duds that I just can't seem to get rid of. I really like how they look in collage.

      Delete