Saturday, December 14, 2019

101 Journals: 3 Day Weekend

3 finished during my 3 day Thanksgiving weekend: Salli, Salzburg and Canyon Road

Salli is filled with mostly assorted art paper interspersed with inspiring images...
I call this Salli, for Salli Swindell who curates the website "They Draw and Cook". I follow her on Instagram and she does her  "kitchen counter" drawings over her morning coffee.  This will be my Cafe Play journal.
... copies of my Arty paper collages...

...pages from Somerset Studios magazine...
...pages from art books...
...images from magazines and Sunday Travel.






2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Michele! Why didn't ever think of this? I have so many collected papers and pages. Perfect idea. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne! I really enjoy making these and such a great way to use up those abandoned pads of paper and old notebooks.

      Delete