Thursday, August 11, 2022

Moon and Six Pence



Well, this has got to be one of my favorite journals. I love the layered cover art and the garter band. I got the garter band idea from  Jessica Rapp’s YouTube channel. She’s a big fave of mine. I love her stuff. I’ve purchased 2 journals from her and several of her French ephemera bundles (which I really have to stop hoarding).
The cover is decoupaged sewing pattern tissue over collaged cardstock then sealed with antique tinted gel medium and the spine is reinforced with painted Tyvek.

 
The medallion is a vintage metal shank button on a Tim Holtz chipboard ephemera
piece on a cluster of distress stained lace and cheese cloth.


Most of the digital pages have been sprayed with either coffee or inky water on the reverse side.
I love the bleed through from an ink jet print.
There are several pieces of hand dyed papers

I believe there's about 64 pages front and back in this journal so there's a lot of space to write and art on.




Bubble printed guest checks with a woven paper cluster and mixed media postcards.   
 










 




No comments:

Post a Comment