Thursday, October 21, 2021

Journals to the People: The Big Owl Book

 


This is another "Outta my comfort zone" journal. It's huge. For me. This started off as part of a stash busting binge where I made a bunch of naked journals with a thought toward them becoming glue books (where you ultimately glue in a bunch of your favorite images, quotes, clippings, photos etc).
I had decoupaged the cover with napkins and then stowed it away.
Then came the owls, then the Fast Flow Stitching tutorials that started floating around the YouTube…and I remembered the book stashed in my closet.
The original preparation of the book also included signatures using over- sized papers like wallpaper and wrapping paper.
Then came all of this…
 






















I love these owls!





There's a naked journal that's removable.
It's a bit over- stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment