Monday, February 1, 2021

On My Desk

 

I've been noodling around on Procreate and made my first digital journal pages. I had originally purchased some floral clip art to cut out for collaging and was trying to arrange several on one page when an idea struck. I'm quite pleased with the simplicity.
I think this is going to be the start of my next journal

Last week I went on a bit of a stash busting tear, breaking down a whole scrapbook paper pad. I made 9 Travelers Notebook sized books and six 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" single signature books. No embellishments yet... 

...except this one I started working on today as a gift for a friend. I'm attempting to do the 100 Day Project where I've decided (for now) to do a collage a day.


I got a new work table last week. I love it. It looks nothing like this now.

2 comments:

  1. My art book is gorgeous and full of priceless memories and love. It means the world to me. You're the best! xoxo Mirena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete