Thursday, January 16, 2020

101 Journals Project: The Travelers

These are the 3 remaining journals from a travel series that I made for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. The photographs on the covers are my own originals taken from several years of my travels in Europe and my cross country drive moving back to San Francisco from New York City.
These are single signature with only about 10 full sheets from maps, brochures, hotel stationary and then various plain papers for writing.




Salzberg

The cover base is a piece of mis-printed cardstock that I used as mop up during another project. I stenciled gold acrylic over it. It was pure happenstance when I realized the the filigree pattern in the stencil mirrored the iron work in the photograph.

Santa Fe

This cover is "Frankenpaper", kind of a paper crazy quilt I made from a bunch of scraps someone had sent me in a swap. It's a bit wonky and I love it.

Paris

One of my favorite things to do in Paris is walk along the Seine.

Fabric lined cover and scrapbook paper signature covers.

I love these journals.



1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    At least 160 000 men and women are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "water hack" to drop 1-2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is scientific and works every time.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it half full

    2) Now use this proven HACK

    and you'll be 1-2lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete