Friday, November 15, 2019

101 Journals Project: Petunia

Petunia is made from a green tea box from Trader Joes so it's about 4 x 6 with a 2 inch spine. I believe the Petunia printable came from Artymaze. I mounted it on an acrylic/stamped/stenciled background I had kicking around from another project.
This is another naked journal. All of the journals in this project are just "finished" to this point, decoration may or may not happen depending on where they go from here.
My immediate goal is to burn through my paper stash by the end of the year in a "use it or lose it" purge figuring after 101 journals I will have a clearer vision of what I actually use vs. what I think I'll use then moving forward I'll be more discriminating when it comes to future acquisition.

I just used dental floss to sew these signatures in
This is such a cute little journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment