Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Project Share: Altered Playing Cards

These are a fun bunch of ATC's I made after a You Tube binge a while back. I've been putting them in my junk journals and sending them out in swaps.

They go pretty fast once the initial collaging of decorative napkins is done and it's a great way to use up scraps and perhaps elements you may not care for on a larger scale. I had received several napkins in various swaps that really weren't my style or colors I tend to be drawn to, yet had not passed along in subsequent swaps, when I saw a video and had an "Aha!" moment.
That's what I love about these swaps is the inspiration that comes about when you venture out of your comfort zone 😉





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I just love the first one. Makes me want to go Equatorial Guinea to get a stamp! Does your sewing maching get upset when you use it on paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Sorry for the delayed response. I'm still trying to get back to regular posts here but I keep falling down crafty rabbit holes❤ Anyhoo, my machine is remarkably cooperative in spite of my abuse. I dust out the bobbin case with a soft brush after any extended use and change the needle when it sounds thumpy😉

      Delete