Friday, November 30, 2018

Diva Challenge #377 and a photo bomb...

Diva Challenge #377
Duo-Tangle
featuring: Fengle and Pokeroot

I can't say I'm much of a fan of either of these patterns, but it was a fun challenge getting them to work with the previous weeks challenge.

Other stuff I've been doing:

My first attempt at Faux Gelli printing
In lieu of a $40 gel plate
I squirt the paint onto an .89 cent sheet of fun foam
and roll it with a brayer

then layering on some stenciling

I made a collage out of the paper I used to clean off the brayer
adding some stamping and stenciling to 
then I color copied it

playing with my new circle punch



I have several art journals in the works:


random watercolor backgrounds on the latest Trainwreck journal

My Travellers Notebook Junk Journal
the cover is made from sheets of baby wipes
I use in clean up from other projects
I glued several together to create a large sturdy sheet
ran it around the sewing machine several times
then finished it off with painty circles

the signature is made from a bunch of random papers 
including a coloring book page

I glue in fun things and there's space to write notes 
I coffee/tea dye index cards and use those to write notes,
 ideas and art prompts from my YouTube sessions at the cafe

I paint, stamp and art random pages

My 2nd Junk Mail Journal
literally made from junk mail
initially a challenge prompt from one of the Facebook groups I follow
but I have so much fun with this that I finished one
and immediately started another


I play with color combinations and stencils

Glue more stuff on...


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Michele! Now I hav taken my first steps on the journaling road too! I love to visit your page, it gives me courage and a lot of ideas! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete