Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Diane & Carolien's Alphabet Challenge: STU

Catching up with the Alphabet Challenge. The challenge for me was the use of Tripoli. I love the way I've seen it used by others, but I just can't get it right. It starts off well but it quickly devolves into a hot mess. I really should have practiced more first.
I thought it might be fun to look at all of the challenges together. My approach from the get-go was to create a series of larger format pieces (4x6) that I might print into note cards some day.
Thanks for stopping by! Your generous comments always brighten my day.

1 comment:

  1. These all look wonderful together!! I love your new one with all the flowers!! Your color is beautiful!! This has helped me some for Tripoli https://www.pinterest.com/pin/509751251549213558/ (I thought there was another too - and somewhere it said don't try to make them all the same size) Hope this helps!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diane-caroliens-s-t-u-challenge-entr

    ReplyDelete